Easy-to-use radio sales and operations intelligence software to accelerate growth and make your radio station’s enterprise extremely organized.
A CRM should save time
- Get insights into running your radio station quickly
- Get the information you need to make decisions
- Simplify processes for sales, production, management and accounting
A CRM should help sales people, not hinder them
- Keep information on every customer in front of sales people
- Retrieve information no matter where the rep is
- Be responsive to a sales person’s needs
- No wasting a sales person’s time
A CRM should work the way you do
- Be there when you need it, without constant interaction
- Give REAL insights, not guesses
- Work in Real Time
- Eliminate friction from Cold Call to Sale
A CRM should not tie you down
- Situations Change: You should not have to sign a contract
- Features Change: You should not be charged more for improvements
- Technology Requires Training: You should not be charged for unlimited training
- You Need Answers Now: You should not have to go through a phone tree or ticket system
- You Are Building a Sales Force: You should not have to pay extra for excellent sales training
REQUEST A DEMO BELOW
Get The World's Most Advanced Radio Station Management SuiteCall 888-244-0436
influence FM, once we got the buy in from all of our managers, really allows us to stay on top of client relationships which was critically important to us. We have 3 offices with their own sales teams and it can be difficult at time for me to stay up of each sales member. influence FM, not only allows us to see what they are/or are not doing, but when or how long it’s been since they have seen a particular client. When transitioning accounts between reps, influence FM makes it easy for a rep to get up to speed on client spending/history.
I look forward to working with you in the future on finding ways to better utilize influence FM and continuing to improve it. Michael Boldt
1- You developed this system to help others become winners. You guys are broadcasters, not computer geeks who have never sold any ad time or who have never run radio stations. I want to deal with people who speak my language and understand my pain.
2- I had a very good experience with IN A BOX, the system that preceded influence FM. IN A BOX was good, but INFLUENCE FM is great.
3- You offer competitive pricing for a very nice suite of services and have enough confidence in your product to not have to “handcuff” people into multi-year agreements to use it.
4- Your training and accessibility is superb. You don’t get that with the other services. They can’t compare.
5- You don’t nickel and dime your subscribers. I can’t tell you how irritating it is to subscribe to RAB and then have them charge extra for every seminar, webinar, training session, etc. They are looking out for themselves, not the poor broadcaster who needs ideas and training every day.
6- I love your features including: ROI, Smart Rate, Wiki Copy, Presentation Builder, Telemarketing, etc.” Craig Hanson